Cedars Golf Course is public - 18 hole course located just 5 miles outside Lowville and 7 miles from Carthage.
Cedars is in the Black River valley, full of outdoor wildlife which you will experience during you round of golf. The course offers many different challenges. You will not need a driver off every tee because position in the fairways is the most important part in making par. The fairways have lush grass and rolling hills through out the course. Once on the green you have another challenge in it's self. With the green speed around 9 on the stimp meter and lots of break, you will find it to be a integral component to a fun and enjoyable round. So, bring all your clubs and golf friends to enjoy a round at Cedars Golf Course.
1. U.S.G.A. RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY.
2. OUT OF BOUNDS: Perimeter fences right of Nos. 7, 8, 9 and left of No. 6 tee. (i stroke penalty plus loss of distance).
3. All maintenance paths & roads-drop without penalty.
4. Winter rules are in effect in your own fairway
5. Free lift 2 club lengths from all trees 4" diameter and smaller.
6. LATERAL HAZARDS - all ponds. Drop within 2 club lengths - no nearer to hole.
7. Slower player must yield to faster players.
8. Free lift from all flower beds.
PLEASE REPLACE DIVOTS AND REPAIR BALL MARKS